Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Phantom of the Opera and Ropossa

One pair of strange glasses
An even stranger pair of glasses, and another slightly strange customer
Yesterday I went to the magic "snack bar" Ropossa and had a lot of food. I also met a woman who stars in (or at least is connected to) the Phantom of the Opera that will open here in Sapporo in December. She gave me a bunch of Phantom of the Opera free stuff.

Ropo-mama in manga form!
Reportedly this is a manga for girls
I was also asked to wear strange glasses and do other strange things. I also lost at some German educational games for children, and read a manga where the Ropossa "mama" appears! This was pretty cool. I have never been featured in a professional manga (as far as I know, at least).
Some Phantom of the Opera stuff I got
Some of the food they gave me







No comments:

Post a Comment