Monday, December 15, 2014

Cuban food

Sangria, Daiquiri, and Daiquiri Japon
Mojito

Last week I had dinner with the nurses that I met in Paris that turned out to work at the same university as me. We had Cuban food, and it was great. I had been to this place 7 years ago, with a Dominican friend who said the food tasted similar to what she was used to at home. The menu had not change much as far as I could tell, and there were many nice things to choose from.

The nurses found a coupon that got us some free fried bananas.

We had lots of food, lots of rum, and lots of fun stories. They like to travel, and I travel a lot for work, so we had many stories to share about things that happen abroad and things that are very different from how they are in Japan.










No comments:

Post a Comment