Friday, February 6, 2015

People doing strange things in the street


While passing the Susukino Ice Festival yesterday (it is close to my home), I saw a woman doing this. She was doing this hand stand for quite some time (in a skirt, no less!) while her friends took a photo of her in front of an ice dragon.


I also snapped a few photos of her doing this. Then they asked me to take a photo of all three of them together, with one of their cell phones. That cell phone turned out to be out of battery, so in the end the woman gave me her phone to use instead.

2 comments:

  1. Min första tanke var: "Brrr så kallt om händerna!!" Men hon var ju skicklig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, hon sa att det var kallt ett antal gånger. Bra balans. Hon stod stadigt där ganska länge.

      Delete