Friday, July 10, 2015

Strangers admiring underwear again

Fashion coordination: underwear and t-shirt with Facebook-related jokes.

While still at work, I got an e-mail asking if I could stop by a bar where friends of mine work, since someone who wanted to meet me was there. I said I was still at work, but a few hours later when I got home, I asked them if they were still there, and they were.


When I got there, lots of people that I know where there, some of them had come there together, but many of them had showed up alone, like I usually do. One of the first things that were said to me was: "OK, so show us your underwear"... Just another day in Japan...


I was complimented on the fact that I had coordinated my outfit so the underwear and the t-shirt matched. And not on anything else.

People I had never seen before, that have now seen my magic and my underwear.


No comments:

Post a Comment