Friday, February 17, 2012

The power of reverse chocolate?


On Valentine's Day I ran into the girlfriend of the owner of our magic bar. Since no one else was around to receive it, I had some reverse chocolate in my bag and I gave it to her. She seemed very happy. The next day I ran into the owner himself, and he gave me a box of chocolate that his girlfriend had told him to give to me.

As a side note, the list of ingredients on the package had my name written on it. I am not sure what to make of that.

Perhaps it is a joke relating to the fact that almost every time I meet her (which would be almost exclusively in our magic bar) I am wearing an ironic t-shirt with cannibalistic animals (cows eating steak, pigs eating fried pork, etc.)

Also, I am not sure on the Japanese rules for chocolate received like this. Am I still obliged to return chocolate on White Day if I receive Valentine's chocolate mainly because I handed out reverse chocolate? Cultural differences can be hard to figure out! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment