Friday, February 24, 2012

Chocolate from a very cute girl!


Yesterday I stopped by our magic bar on my way home, and ended up playing the card game from a previous post again. I kept losing based on my name being tied to 47 and had so much tea (including the tea at Ropossa, something like 3 liters of tea starting at around midnight...) I could not fall asleep until after 6 in the morning... Which is not so great when you have to work during the days, like I do.


Anyway, for the first time in many months, I ran into a very cute regular customer of the magic bar (sadly, not in the magic bar I am, the other one in our chain; though we too have cute customers). She had Valentine's chocolate with her, that she gave to the regular staff, and she also had chocolate for me!


It came from a very cute girl, was wrapped in a cute package, and the contents were nice too. So despite being a week after Valentine's Day, it was this years best Valentine's gift I guess. Too bad she is about half my age...

No comments:

Post a Comment