Tuesday, March 20, 2012

4 year anniversary again



I went to the Dragon Bar once more during their 4 year party period, post on the 4 year anniversary of Dragon Bar. This time, there was no cute girl sitting next to me, but another customer managed to convince a girl working at the "Mermaid" club (as I understand, something that would be classified as prostitution in Sweden) to come too. She was very drunk, and showed everyone that she can put her leg behind her head even when dressed in a  dress. Later she got angry and left without paying very much.

A transvestite that I have met before also showed up, also very drunk (something of a theme at 8 in the morning, apparently). (S)he remembered me, and was very happy that I also remembered showing some magic two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment