Friday, December 21, 2012

3D glasses


I went to see "The Hobbit" at one of our cinemas in Sapporo yesterday. The show it in 2D, in 3D, and in 3D but not dubbed to Japanese (with Japanese subtitles instead). Since I am fairly sure my Hobbit related vocabulary in Japanese is severely lacking, I wanted to see it in English, and bought a ticket for the "not dubbed, 3D" version.

I also had to buy a pair of 3D glasses, which were very cheap (100 yen, compared to the 2100 yen for the ticket). They had some different ones to choose from, clip-ons for people with glasses, tiny ones for children, and the standard ones that I bought.

I liked the movie. Very pretty visuals, and I loved the book when I read it when I was around 11 so  I like the story too.

On my way home, someone in the escalator said: "Oh, it's Jonas" behind me. It turned out to be one of my friends, who I have not seen in over a month. He had been having dinner with his girlfriend near the cinema I went to.

No comments:

Post a Comment