Sunday, December 2, 2012

Strange Photos

Me, waiting.
Guy taking a picture of me
I was going to meet a friend to have lunch and stood around outside one of Sapporo's bigger department stores waiting. Some man I have never met before came up to me and asked if he could take a picture of me. I said sure, and he pulled out a huge expensive looking camera and took a bunch of photos of me standing in the intersection. I still have no idea what he wanted those pictures for, but hopefully he will get some use out of them.


Lunch
Side dish of lunch
Even more side dishes!
And alien slime for desserts
 We had "okayu", over-boiled rice, for lunch. It is supposedly healthy and low Calorie. It was also quite tasty. It came with lots of deep fried shrimps dipped in huge amounts of mayonnaise, so I am not sure the total Calorie count of the meal was very low, though.

Other people wearing slightly strange clothes

Other people wearing slightly strange clothes
While walking around later, we ran into people wearing weird clothes at various places.

No comments:

Post a Comment