Friday, November 4, 2011

Hawaiian magic

An acquaintance of mine called me and asked if I had time to come and do some magic for him and his friends in a Hawaiian bar. I said that if it was late at night, I would be free but that I work until 21:00 or so. He said no problem, so at 22:30 I entertained slightly over 10 people in a place called Ohana. As a thank you, my acquaintance bought me a very Hawaiian looking drink.


We continued on to a Spanish restaurant, and did some more magic there. Then we went to an American Dining Bar, but no one else was there so we just drank a little. My acquaintance goes to around 14 places per night when he goes out drinking, which is a little too much for me, so I was thinking of giving up already after three places at 1:30 in the morning (unlike him, I had to get up and go to work in the morning too). He convinced me that just one more quick drink in a place we both often go to would be fine. There I met a girl I know that I have not seen in over half a year, which was fun. I also had to do some more magic (also fun). I was a bit tired in the morning, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment