Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Osaka


I arrived in Osaka, where it was warm enough to walk around in a short sleeved t-shirt. When I got off the train from the airport I went to the tourist information and asked the ladies there if they knew of any place selling funny t-shirts. They did not, but recommended some places where people with not taste (like me) seemed to go for shopping. I walked there to take a look, and took some photos of more or less interesting things in Osaka on the way.

H&M, one of the more famous Swedish things in Japan lately.
This Glico advertisement is famous and all tourists take a picture here.
This is a Ferris wheel with two wheels, which I one rode.
There was a guy doing jump ropes while standing (jumping) on his hands. It looked difficult.
A small plate mail.
Two cars covered in rhinestones. 
A satanist shop. No idea what that means.
We have a statue of liberty rip-off in Sapporo too.
A very large drawing of a giraffe.
I got a sun shaped coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment