Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dogs


After our "viking sweets" extravaganza we went to the Odori park to look for one of my French student's friends. We found a group of people all having the same type of dog who had also gathered in the park. It was a bit strange to see 10 to 15 dogs of the same type running around like crazy.

I did some magic tricks for the French student's friend and the young Japanese girls she was drinking wine with in the park.

Our Russian student then said he was hungry and wanted to eat. This was a bit weird, since he had "all you can eat" pizza, sweets, pasta, etc. from 14:30 to 16:00 and he said he wanted to eat again at 18:00... He said it was not weird at all, since 18:00 is when you usually have dinner (well, not me; I usually have dinner at around 22:00). I still think the "we had enormous amounts of food two hours ago" factor into account, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment