Monday, June 11, 2012

Last day of the school festival

"Moffle", a mochi (sticky rice cake using sweet rice) baked in a waffle iron
Sunday was the last day of the university school festival, and I went there to support the current members of the magic club. I used to be a member but you can only be an active member for three years, so last year was my last year to perform in the magic clubs "Magic cafe" at the school festival. This year I was mainly carrying heavy  furniture up stairs etc. when the festival was over...

I took a quick run around the other parts of the festival too, to get some breakfast.

Spicy pilaf and sausage 


Some guy unrelated to the magic club was doing magic in a frog pajama. 

The magic cafe had lots of people watching the last show.

No comments:

Post a Comment