Friday, November 7, 2014

Birthday present with only 5 minutes left


With 15 minutes or so left of my birthday, I got a message from a friend that "I have a present for you, you should come". So I rushed to her bar, and got a birthday present. This is the first time in I don't know how many years that someone gave me a birthday present on my actual birthday (with 5 minutes left of the birthday). The present was great. It was a t-shirt with a photo of me.


So this is a photo of 38 year old me wearing a t-shirt with a photo of 37 year old me. Next year I will use this (or a similar photo) to make a t-shirt that 39 year old me can wear, and every year the central image will become smaller, haha.


I also got food. For some reason I got spaghetti with meatballs with candles stuck in the meatballs.


Then the "mama" of the place sang Happy Birthday for me. This, I believe, is quite rare. I have been there many many times but I have never heard her sing. She sings quite well, though.

They also had a new game. There was a small skeleton that projected images of ghosts on the walls and on other people. If you saw red ghosts you were supposed to shoot them with the ray gun, and if you saw green ghosts you were not supposed to shoot. The ghosts also moved around a bit, but not that fast. The game kept score of how many red ghosts you had shot, etc. A very entertaining game.


No comments:

Post a Comment