Wednesday, November 5, 2014

There is a Starbucks in Stockholm

I have a Japanese friend who loves Starbucks and who has lived in Sweden. We actually met when she was studying Swedish in Stockholm and I was in Stockholm to graduate and tried not to forget the little Japanese I had learned during my first six months in Japan.

My friend always complains that there are no Starbucks in Sweden. The Swedish image of American coffee is that it is very bad. I don't drink coffee and I have only spent three days in the U.S. so I don't know much myself, but the coffee drinking Swedes I know call American coffee "dirty water". But they do say that if you have to drink coffee in America, Starbucks is one of the better choices among the dirty waters available.

Anyway, I found a Starbucks inside the Stockholm central train station.

No comments:

Post a Comment