About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Kuchisake Onna dancing and doing magic in Ropossa

Kuchisake onna outside Ropossa

After the Halloween party at El Mango, I went across the street to the bar Ropossa. The woman who runs the place loves people dressing up in strange costumes and said that I had to come there in my kuchisake onna costume at least once.

The final pose of some C&K song dance routine

I ended up sitting next to a group of women visiting Hokkaido because they wanted to see the band C&K. They were singing C&K songs from the karaoke system the whole night, and they knew all the dance moves to all the songs too. I was forced into participating in the dancing together with two guys who also knew nothing of C&K. The moves turned out to be really simple and easy to remember, though.


I was also asked to do some magic for them, which I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment