About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Random Halloween encounters


This year, the bigger Halloween parties were on October 25 in Sapporo (despite the actual Halloween being a Friday, there were quite few parties then). On my way home from the magic show, I ran into a group of escaped prisoner zombies that said they wanted to take a photo with me, so I got off my bicycle and posed for some photos.


When I finally got home, I saw a photo of these same girls on Facebook. Apparently they had been to the same party as one of my friends and they had posed together for photos with her too. I also ended up taking a photo with two police women, who may or may not have been related to the prisoners above (they were standing in more or less the same location when I passed them).

Girls giving me candy while saying "trick or treat".

After I ditched all my magic props at home, I got out again to go say hello to some friends who were at various Halloween parties close to where I live. Then I ran into two girls that thought my costume was great, so they gave me candy while shouting "trick or treat".

Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment